- New PAD Screening Guidelines!
- Free PAD Screening at Yakima’s Fiesta de Salud
- Vascular Health Screenings Offered in West Seattle for Stroke Awareness Month
- Futura Health Screening Urges Awareness of Stroke Symptoms During May, National Stroke Awareness Month
- Trilogy Wellness & Fitness Expo – Redmond, WA April 16
Tag Archives: vascular health screening
Physicians don’t order abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) screening for most of qualified patients, a recent Mayo Clinic study concluded. Abdominal aortic aneurysm is a condition in which the aorta in the abdomen becomes enlarged (an aneurysm) and can rupture; a life-threatening situation. … Continue reading
As shared desire to prevent stroke and vascular disease, Futura Health Screening and the Memorial Institute for Heart and Vascular Health are now offering low-cost, painless, and accurate ultrasound screenings in Yakima, WA. Screenings offered are Carotid Artery Ultrasound to … Continue reading